Come into the office to set up monthly bank draft payments.
Pay in our office at 599 W. Ellington Pkwy, Lewisburg
If you are currently disconnected for non payment, online bill pay will NOT ensure reconnection. Please call our office at 931-359-2544 for assistance.
Bills may also be paid at Lewisburg Water and Wastewater, Lewisburg Gas Department, and various banks. (Payments will be accepted at these locations before a disconnect notice has been sent out)
Lewisburg Electric System requires new customers to provide:
- Proof of property ownership or rental agreement. Alternatively there is a form available for landlords to fill out (must be picked up and filled out by landlord).
- Deposit of $100.00 refundable at end of service if all bills are paid in full.
- Non-refundable service charge of $25.00.
- Two forms of ID from each adult listed on lease. Social security card and driver’s license are the best forms of ID.
New customers should come into the LES office to complete the necessary forms and provide identification. LES will perform an identity check on all new customers, this is done through Online Collections services.
Same day service is available if the request is made before 4:30 Monday – Friday.
Customers must come in to the LES office to sign a service order requesting service be disconnected. There is no fee for service disconnect.
Disconnection is same day unless otherwise stated if request is submitted before 4:30pm Monday – Friday.
No disconnects will occur on weekends or holidays.
Available Rebates and Programs
- Q: What’s the difference between an eScore evaluation and an inspection?
- A: An eScore evaluation helps homeowners determine which energy efficiency upgrades are needed to make their home a perfect 10. An eScore inspection gives homeowners’ peace of mind that energy upgrades were properly installed to receive maximum energy savings. Homes typically receive an eScore at both an evaluation and an inspection.Have an eScore question? We have your answer!
- Visit our website for more details: www.2eScore.com.
$50 Hot Water Heater Rebate
Receive a $50 rebate for the installation of a new Energy Star rated hot water heater. Must provide receipt of purchase/installation as well as completed request form (download below). Visit or call the Lewisburg Electric System office for more details.
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT RESOLUTION PROCESS